Monday, March 1, 2010

Lost in Translation

I think I've reached the point of no return. I'm letting go of my inhibitions and saying whatever I can come up with.

I'm tired of living in someone else's home. I miss being able to do weird things and not have to worry about someone else noticing. I don't want to have to worry if I'm using too much paper towel or if I shouldn't be leaving my glass on the counter or if I'm showering for too long or if there is actually some way to keep the floor from getting soaked when I shower and I just don't know about it.

Also, I've been having conversations with people lately where I'm not really sure if I understood them correctly. So rather than just not saying anything, I'm just going to run with it. I'm deciding here and now that this is my point of no return. I'm just going to assume that I understood and respond with whatever response seems appropriate. And if I'm wrong, I guess someone will tell me...or the look on their face will.

1 comment:

  1. Good plan. You will not be coming home anytime soon (sad face) so why not feel as comfortable as possible while you're there? This is a great idea!

    I miss you! I wish I could come visit or vice-versa. Have fun, girly! And stay safe!!!!

    ReplyDelete