Wednesday, January 6, 2010

One week to go.

I leave for Spain one week from today. One week from today will kick off the 114 days I will spend in Valencia, Spain taking Spanish classes. More importantly, I will be learning about Spanish culture. MOST importantly, I will be learning about gorgeous Spanish men (I hope)!

This is what I know:
I will be living with a woman named Loles. She has two children, but they don't live with her. I will be sharing a room with another student from Michigan State named Megan. I will be speaking a lot of Spanish as the school has a very strict "Spanish Only" policy. That's pretty much all I know at this point.

I've been checking google maps for a sneak peak of where I will be living for the next 3.5 months. Click here to see where the university is!

1 comment:

  1. Go Penderspice! Good luck with your travels, hope to hear all about it when you have time. <3

    ReplyDelete